After purchasing a digital file, you’ll see a "Download your files" link which goes to the “THANK YOU” page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
We’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from PayPal.
To open a zipped file on a PC, double-click the zipped file to see its contents. When prompted, drag the files out of the window to the desired location or click Extract All. When you click Extract All, the files are unzipped in the same location as the original file unless you specify a different one in the Select a Destination window.
To decompress (unzip) a file or folder on a Mac, double-click it.
If you have Basic Silhouette Studio software you will need to use DXF format files. Import DXF file by going to “File -> Import -> Import to Library…” in your Silhouette Studio, and then browse to DXF files location.
If you have Designer Edition Silhouette Studio software you will need to use SVG format files. Import SVG file by going to “File -> Import -> Import to Library…” in your Silhouette Studio, and then browse to SVG files location. You may need to select “SVG” in “Files of type” dropdown box.
1) Go to your Library in Silhouette Studio
2) Open a separate File Explorer (outside Silhouette program). Browse to the folder where your DXF/SVG files are stored
3) Arrange Silhouette Studio (with opened Library) and File Explorer windows on your screen so you can see both at the same time.
4) In File Explorer window select all the DXF/SVG files you want to import with your mouse.
5) Now drag the selected files from File Explorer and drop into “My Library” area in Silhouette Studio. Alternatively, you can drop the files on any of the folders you see under “My Library” folder in the left-hand side of the library.
Checkout this video for demonstration - https://goo.gl/jEzdJ8 .
Follow these instructions to import SVG file into your Cricut Design Space software:
1) In Cricut Design Space click on “Upload Images” link on the left.
2) Click “Upload Image” button.
3) Click “Browse Image” button.
4) Browse to the folder with your SVG file.
5) Chose the required file. Click Open and then Save.
Currently, Cricut Design Space only supports importing one SVG file at a time. As a workaround, import SVG file from CRICUT folder that contains all of the SVG files on same page, and then edit out the unwanted ones.